LawSikho emerges as number one globally, as per Tracxn’s rankings
Gurugram (Haryana) [India], April 19: Gurugram-based ed-tech company LawSikho ranked as the number one legal ed-tech startup in the world as per Tracxn.
A pioneer in the legal ed-tech space, LawSikho is till date a bootstrapped startup and ranks higher than funded legal ed-tech companies in advanced economies such as the US and the UK, among others. The ed-tech company has catered to over 9500 learners in the 2022 calendar year and has reached almost 6 million USD in annualised revenue run rate as of February 2023. The company employs over 380 full-time professionals across 6 countries.
LawSikho tops the other legal ed-tech companies in employee count, number of students as well as revenue. The company was founded in 2018 with a mission to provide comprehensive legal education and career growth support to lawyers, law students and other law-adjacent professionals. It provides advanced legal courses that help legal professionals to participate in domestic as well as international legal markets by developing the necessary skills.
Most of the courses offered by LawSikho are recognised by the National Skill Development Corporation. The courses are unique in the sense they are based on a practical curriculum focused on learning high-demand low-supply skills. Of all the time spent on a course, 30% of the time goes into learning while the rest 70% is spent on doing things hands-on and exploring new career opportunities.
The success of LawSikho also reflects in its placement success – whereas over 1500 LawSikho learners get internships, jobs and freelance work through the organisation. LawSikho is focused on making cross-border career opportunities and remote work accessible to Indian lawyers, law students and legal professionals through which they can earn significantly more.
“The growth of LawSikho has been fuelled by two trends: Learn & Earn and remote work. Being at the forefront of the legal ed-tech industry also comes with a lot of responsibility. We look forward to continuing our mission to provide accessible and high-quality legal education and support to individuals and professionals to access cross-border career opportunities.” said Ramanuj Mukherjee, CEO, LawSikho.
LawSikho has helped thousands of lawyers, students and homemakers from small towns in India to find work-from-home opportunities in the US, UK, Canada, Dubai, Australia, Switzerland and many other countries.
If you have any objection to this press release content, kindly contact pr.error.rectification[at]gmail.com to notify us. We will respond and rectify the situation in the next 24 hours.